A Disorder Peculiar to the Country
By Ken Kalfus
Original Publisher: Ecco
Current Publisher: Harper Perennial
Fiction Finalists That Year:
- Mark Z. Danielewski for Only Revolutions
- Ken Kalfus for A Disorder Peculiar to the Country
- Dana Spiotta for Eat the Document
- Jess Walter for The Zero
Fiction Winner That Year: Richard Powers for The Echo Maker
Fiction Judges That Year: Bharati Mukherjee, Jonathan Lethem, Craig Nova, David Plante, Marianne Wiggins
The Year in Literature:
- March by Geraldine Brooks won the Pulitzer Prize for fiction.
- Orhan Pamuk won the Nobel Prize for literature.
More Information: Kalfus selected Anya Ulinich as a 5 Under 35 honoree in 2007 for Petropolis.
Buy the Book: